Disruptive dynamic seal technology that can basically replace all current seal products.
- Proprietary dynamic seal technology
- Invented by Korean partner Moses Chang
- Perfected by Hong Kong partner Stanley Ko
- Applicable to both linear and rotary machine movements
- Proven at 4,000 bar ultrahigh pressure and 600OC high temperature
Effective and durable dynamic sealing is always a headache in the industry.
- Current seal products are known to be easily corroded and tend to leak
- Must be renewed frequently
- Maintenance cost is high
- More costly for unavoidable machine downtime
- Seal friction substantially hindering machine efficiency
Special characteristics to breakthrough bottlenecks of stubborn industrial problems.
- Fully IP protected
- Machine users pay less for fuel
- Negligible friction for super fuel saving
- Withstands even concentrated acids or alkaline solutions
- Customers able to build more powerful machines at lower costs
No entry barrier for machine manufacturers to apply this technology to replace the old ones.
- Easy to install
- Highly compatible
- No need to change original machine design